New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday urged people not to use social media to "spread dirt", saying the issue was not about any ideology but it simply does not be hove a decent society. Meanwhile in a video interaction with Bharatiya Janata Party workers and volunteers from Varanasi, his Lok Sabha constituency, Modi stressed on the need to create an atmosphere of positive news about the country and share information that strengthens the society.
Furthermore he lamented that a quarrel between two families in a 'mohalla' becomes national news nowadays. When replying to a question, he said, "People at times overstep the bounds of decorum and they hear or see something false and forward it and moreover he then continued, saying that the issue is not about any political party or ideology.
PM said "It is about 125 crore Indians and
everybody should train themselves to never spread dirt through the social media".
Moreover the 'Swachhta Abhiyan' or cleanliness drive is not just about
sanitation but also about mental purity, he said, asking people to share good
things around them on social media. Moreover in the interaction with party
workers, he called for sharing videos highlighting the "changing face of
India", saying the country is now witnessing "historic and
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open