New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday urged people not to use social media to "spread dirt", saying the issue was not about any ideology but it simply does not be hove a decent society. Meanwhile in a video interaction with Bharatiya Janata Party workers and volunteers from Varanasi, his Lok Sabha constituency, Modi stressed on the need to create an atmosphere of positive news about the country and share information that strengthens the society.
Furthermore he lamented that a quarrel between two families in a 'mohalla' becomes national news nowadays. When replying to a question, he said, "People at times overstep the bounds of decorum and they hear or see something false and forward it and moreover he then continued, saying that the issue is not about any political party or ideology.
PM said "It is about 125 crore Indians and
everybody should train themselves to never spread dirt through the social media".
Moreover the 'Swachhta Abhiyan' or cleanliness drive is not just about
sanitation but also about mental purity, he said, asking people to share good
things around them on social media. Moreover in the interaction with party
workers, he called for sharing videos highlighting the "changing face of
India", saying the country is now witnessing "historic and
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections