New Delhi sources stated that Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Wednesday accused Congress of "peddling untruth" on the Rafale aircraft deal, saying the "false campaign" by the opposition party and its leader Rahul Gandhi was seriously compromising national security. Meanwhile in a Facebook blog, the finance minister posted a set of 15 questions to Rahul Gandhi and said the deal NDA government had entered into with France on April 10, 2015 for purchase of 36 Rafale fighter jets was on "better" terms than the one agreed to by the UPA government in 2007.
Furthermore Congress party's false campaign launched on Rafale aircraft deal based on peddled untruth has been casting a cloud on the Inter-Governmental agreement & seriously compromising national security. Meanwhile the Congress has been attacking the Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government over the Rafale deal, citing several instances of alleged wrongdoings, from selection of a private firm and cost overruns to lack of transparency in releasing finer details of the deal.
Arun Jaitley told "This (allegations on Rafale
deal) is like a kindergarten or primary school debate. 'Well, he was paying 500
something and you have paid 1,600 something and that's the argument being
given; it shows how little understanding Rahul Gandhi has". Moreover Jaitley
said Congress and Rahul Gandhi were guilty on three counts delaying the deal by
over a decade comprising national security, speaking of falsehood on pricing
and procedure, and further delaying the defense procurement by raising these
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?