Former Jammu and chief minister Farooq Abdullah has heaped praises on the late DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi. A memorial meeting has been conducted for Kalaignar M Karunanidhi at Chennai, and currently the event is happening at Chennai Nandanam YMCA grounds.
Leaders from all over the nation have participated in this meeting and spoke of the great leader. Speaking during the event, former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Farooq Abdullah has praised Karunanidhi. He said that Karunanidhi was the father of democracy who treated everyone equally and added that he believes that his son MK Stalin will also follow his father's principles.
He said that the nation has been
facing a divide and we must all unite to fight BJP which has been doing a
dictatorship at the centre. Kashmir people have been facing numerous troubles
daily and I wish the people living there a peaceful life, said Farooq Abdullah.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?