Former Jammu and chief minister Farooq Abdullah has heaped praises on the late DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi. A memorial meeting has been conducted for Kalaignar M Karunanidhi at Chennai, and currently the event is happening at Chennai Nandanam YMCA grounds.
Leaders from all over the nation have participated in this meeting and spoke of the great leader. Speaking during the event, former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Farooq Abdullah has praised Karunanidhi. He said that Karunanidhi was the father of democracy who treated everyone equally and added that he believes that his son MK Stalin will also follow his father's principles.
He said that the nation has been
facing a divide and we must all unite to fight BJP which has been doing a
dictatorship at the centre. Kashmir people have been facing numerous troubles
daily and I wish the people living there a peaceful life, said Farooq Abdullah.
P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs Accordingly Rajya Sabha MP, Congress leader and former Finance Minister P Chidambaram questioned the Telangana Rashtra Samiti government in Telangana on the promises it made when it came to power in 2014. Chidambaram in a statement “Although this is a State election, Telangana is one of five States that are holding elections in November-December. Hence, these elections have acquired a national
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?