According to sources it was stated that Andhra Pradesh opposition leader & YSR Congress Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, during Praja Sankalpa Yatra in Anakapalle of Vishakapatnam district, promised to crave Anakapalle out of Vizag and make it a separate district it his party is elected in upcoming general election.
Furthermore after claiming that there is no development in Anakapalle and people are suffering with high house taxes and electricity bills since it's (Anakapalle) merged in GVMC (Greater Vishakapatnam Municipal Corporation). Meanwhile addressing the huge gathering of his party supporters, Jagan said "if we win the coming election with the blessings of god, we will make Anakapalle a separate district and make it headquarters of that new district.
Jagan said "He also promised to upgrade
Anakapalle government hospital so that no patient there is again referred to
KGH in Vizag”. Previously in the past, the opposition leader declared that
Krishna district will be renamed after legendary Sr NTR as Nandamuri Taraka
Rama Rao district.
Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai? Accordingly Jana Sena Chief's secret meeting in Mumbai is raising several questions in political circles. Meanwhile it is a known fact that Jana Sena Party and YSRCP have decided to refrain from contesting in the Telangana elections by indirectly agreeing to support TRS. As per report Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly and headed to Mumbai.
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning