According to sources it was stated that Andhra Pradesh opposition leader & YSR Congress Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, during Praja Sankalpa Yatra in Anakapalle of Vishakapatnam district, promised to crave Anakapalle out of Vizag and make it a separate district it his party is elected in upcoming general election.
Furthermore after claiming that there is no development in Anakapalle and people are suffering with high house taxes and electricity bills since it's (Anakapalle) merged in GVMC (Greater Vishakapatnam Municipal Corporation). Meanwhile addressing the huge gathering of his party supporters, Jagan said "if we win the coming election with the blessings of god, we will make Anakapalle a separate district and make it headquarters of that new district.
Jagan said "He also promised to upgrade
Anakapalle government hospital so that no patient there is again referred to
KGH in Vizag”. Previously in the past, the opposition leader declared that
Krishna district will be renamed after legendary Sr NTR as Nandamuri Taraka
Rama Rao district.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers