Chennai Egmore high court has opposed the action of jailing of May 17 Organization coordinator Thirumurugan Gandhi under anti national activity prevention laws. In a public meeting in Nungambakkam, Chennai, in 2017, Thirumurugan Gandhi had said, Tamilnadu will face a protest similar to the one held in Palestine. This was said as a reason by Police, who accused him and filed a case under Unlawful activities Prevention act.
Yesterday, Thirumurugan Gandhi was brought to Egmore high court, and an important argument was kept forth by his side. They had said that, on the day said by police when Thirumurugan Gandhi had made the speech, he was arrested and was in jail, and they asked, how a person in jail could have made such a speech. This proves that it was a fake case, and it was added that police had been accusing him with complaints aging more than 3 years, following which Justice Rosline Durai intervened and asked the basis on which he was accused, and why wrong date was mentioned.
After that, police said that had
committed a mistake by mentioning wrong date, which further caused displeasure
to the judge. The judge had also asked the police commissioner to give an explanation
on September 14.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon