According to sources even as reports are rife that KCR and BJP are growing closer and a possible alliance of TRS and BJP in 2019, BJP's national chief Amit Shah said to have told the local leaders in Telangana that there will not be any pre-poll alliance with TRS. Meanwhile he asked the local party leaders to strengthen the party and asked them to attack TRS at the grassroots.
is backing KCR's idea of going for early polls in the state, Shah told party
leaders not to mistake it as friendship and told them to attack TRS
government's failures. Accordingly Amit Shah has also told party leaders to
reach out to masses and had asked them to bring out a charge-sheet on TRS failures
and told to take them into public. Moreover he asked the party leaders to
attract the defiant and disappointed leaders of TRS, Congress into BJP in order
to strengthen the party.
Further when asking them to emerge as 'King Makers' if not 'King' in Telangana, Shah has told the party leaders that KCR may not get full majority and hence asked them to be alert indicating that a 'post-poll' alliance would be possible.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open