According to sources at the Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru, flight tickets are going to be cheaper than what they used to be, as the airport authorities have slashed the user development fee (UDF) at the airport. Meanwhile with this, flight tickets from September 16 will be cheaper by Rs 1,137 for international bookings, and domestic bookings will cost Rs 245 lesser per ticket.
As per report the new UDFs set by the Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India (AERA), the nodal agency of air tariffs in India, are Rs 400 for international tickets and Rs 100 for domestic bookings, Currently, UDF for international flights are as high as Rs 1,537 while that of domestic flights are Rs 384. Moreover the AERA has also planned that the UDF will again be raised gradually post April 1, 2019 and April 1, 2020. Meanwhile in 2019, the UDF for international flights will be Rs 558 and that of domestic bookings will be Rs 139.
Furthermore from 2020, the same for international
flights will be Rs 716 and domestic flights will be Rs 179 which is still lower
than the present rates. Moreover the quarter also witnessed cargo operations
scaling a record 97,486 metric tonnes of Cargo were processed in three months,
representing 16.6% more than 83,584 metric tonnes handled in the first three
months of FY 2017.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7