As per report the Trump administration has given a major shock to Pakistan, where the United States has taken a crucial decision to stop its financial aid to Pakistan. Meanwhile the US would fund 300 million USD i.e. Rs 2130.15 Crore to Pakistan military towards the elimination of the terrorists and their activities and now the US decided to put an end to it.
Previously the US has temporarily discontinued its financial aid, but in its fresh decision, the US has decided to totally end all sort of financial support to Pakistan military. Furthermore as per report Trump administration has intensified its pressure on Pakistan, particularly after Imran Khan has sworn in as the new Prime Minister. Recently America has been opining that the Pakistan is failing to stop the terrorist activities on its ground despite receiving the US' financial aid.
Earlier Donald Trump had also made severe comments against Pakistan. Meanwhile
he had accused the Pakistan of bundle of lies and cheating the US. He had said
Pakistan is not doing anything to stop terrorism. Reports added a few months
ago, the US Congress had also suspended its financial aid of 500 million USD to
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar