As per report the Trump administration has given a major shock to Pakistan, where the United States has taken a crucial decision to stop its financial aid to Pakistan. Meanwhile the US would fund 300 million USD i.e. Rs 2130.15 Crore to Pakistan military towards the elimination of the terrorists and their activities and now the US decided to put an end to it.
Previously the US has temporarily discontinued its financial aid, but in its fresh decision, the US has decided to totally end all sort of financial support to Pakistan military. Furthermore as per report Trump administration has intensified its pressure on Pakistan, particularly after Imran Khan has sworn in as the new Prime Minister. Recently America has been opining that the Pakistan is failing to stop the terrorist activities on its ground despite receiving the US' financial aid.
Earlier Donald Trump had also made severe comments against Pakistan. Meanwhile
he had accused the Pakistan of bundle of lies and cheating the US. He had said
Pakistan is not doing anything to stop terrorism. Reports added a few months
ago, the US Congress had also suspended its financial aid of 500 million USD to
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open