As per report the Trump administration has given a major shock to Pakistan, where the United States has taken a crucial decision to stop its financial aid to Pakistan. Meanwhile the US would fund 300 million USD i.e. Rs 2130.15 Crore to Pakistan military towards the elimination of the terrorists and their activities and now the US decided to put an end to it.
Previously the US has temporarily discontinued its financial aid, but in its fresh decision, the US has decided to totally end all sort of financial support to Pakistan military. Furthermore as per report Trump administration has intensified its pressure on Pakistan, particularly after Imran Khan has sworn in as the new Prime Minister. Recently America has been opining that the Pakistan is failing to stop the terrorist activities on its ground despite receiving the US' financial aid.
Earlier Donald Trump had also made severe comments against Pakistan. Meanwhile
he had accused the Pakistan of bundle of lies and cheating the US. He had said
Pakistan is not doing anything to stop terrorism. Reports added a few months
ago, the US Congress had also suspended its financial aid of 500 million USD to
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code