Accordingly Flipkart owned, UPI based digital payments player, PhonePe, has partnered with finTech player PayU, as part of which, PhonePe has become the first payments container to go live on the PayU platform. Meanwhile as part of this partnership, PhonePe will now appear as a payment option for PayU’s four lakh plus online merchants spread across their enterprise and SMB businesses.
Reports added PayU claims to be the market leader in the e-commerce and travel space covering nearly 60% of the airline business and 90% of the entire e-commerce in India. Moreover this partnership, PhonePe says, will further help it in growing their online merchant base and boost digital payments in India. Presently PhonePe is at over 100 top online merchants in India and is rapidly expanding this number.
Furthermore for Flipkart group companies, PhonePe
is now live on Swiggy, Foodpanda, Faasos, Freshmenu, Box8, MakeMyTrip,
Railyatri, Just Ticket, 1MG, Netmeds, Pharmeasy, etc. Moreover PhonePe recently
went live with the Ola, Redbus, Mumbai Metro and Goibibo micro-apps on their
platform allowing other businesses and companies to build their own exclusive
stores on the PhonePe app and deploy apps on its platform with a unified login
and payments experience for over 100 million users.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?