Accordingly Flipkart owned, UPI based digital payments player, PhonePe, has partnered with finTech player PayU, as part of which, PhonePe has become the first payments container to go live on the PayU platform. Meanwhile as part of this partnership, PhonePe will now appear as a payment option for PayU’s four lakh plus online merchants spread across their enterprise and SMB businesses.
Reports added PayU claims to be the market leader in the e-commerce and travel space covering nearly 60% of the airline business and 90% of the entire e-commerce in India. Moreover this partnership, PhonePe says, will further help it in growing their online merchant base and boost digital payments in India. Presently PhonePe is at over 100 top online merchants in India and is rapidly expanding this number.
Furthermore for Flipkart group companies, PhonePe
is now live on Swiggy, Foodpanda, Faasos, Freshmenu, Box8, MakeMyTrip,
Railyatri, Just Ticket, 1MG, Netmeds, Pharmeasy, etc. Moreover PhonePe recently
went live with the Ola, Redbus, Mumbai Metro and Goibibo micro-apps on their
platform allowing other businesses and companies to build their own exclusive
stores on the PhonePe app and deploy apps on its platform with a unified login
and payments experience for over 100 million users.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!