Once upon a time, there was a sage named Agastya who wished to seek the blessings of Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva. He wanted to create a river flowing in a direction which offered water to the Southern lands. His prayers were heard by Gods and they filled his kamandalu (water pot) with sacred water.
On his way to the South, Sage Agastya wanted to relieve himself and have a wash. He saw a small boy and requested him to take care of his kamandalu. This small boy was Lord Ganesha himself who placed the pot on the ground as he found that to be an ideal location for the river. When Agastya returned he found a crow sitting on the pot and the sage shooed him away.
However as the crow flew off it tipped the pot
to the ground and the water split and hence this took the form of River Kaveri. A trouble may actually be a blessing in disguise. Tell stories about Lord
Ganesha and develop spiritual feeling within every kid.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day