The Supreme Court has ordered that there is no necessity for international teams to analyze the issue with Mulla periyar dam. Last month, there had been heavy rainfall in Kerala following which it was demanded to reduce the water level of Mulla Periyar dam and an appeal was made at the Supreme Court, by a person named Rusell Joy.
The bench of Supreme Court had heard the petition and had ordered the disaster management team to analyze and look into the issue of reducing the water level of Mulla Periyar Dam. It had also said that the team can make the decision and the two states must accept the decision made by the team. The disaster management team had ordered the reduction of level to 139 feet, following which the earlier fought and gained level of 142 feet by Tamilnadu was set to fail.
Yet again the case came to hearing
and the TN govt had said that it was feasible to store water up to 152 feet,
and opposed the order to reduce to 139 feet. The court had pushed the verdict
while also dismissing the claims of the petitioner to deploy an international
team to look into the issue, thereby becoming a setback for petitioner Rusell
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections