The Supreme Court has ordered that there is no necessity for international teams to analyze the issue with Mulla periyar dam. Last month, there had been heavy rainfall in Kerala following which it was demanded to reduce the water level of Mulla Periyar dam and an appeal was made at the Supreme Court, by a person named Rusell Joy.
The bench of Supreme Court had heard the petition and had ordered the disaster management team to analyze and look into the issue of reducing the water level of Mulla Periyar Dam. It had also said that the team can make the decision and the two states must accept the decision made by the team. The disaster management team had ordered the reduction of level to 139 feet, following which the earlier fought and gained level of 142 feet by Tamilnadu was set to fail.
Yet again the case came to hearing
and the TN govt had said that it was feasible to store water up to 152 feet,
and opposed the order to reduce to 139 feet. The court had pushed the verdict
while also dismissing the claims of the petitioner to deploy an international
team to look into the issue, thereby becoming a setback for petitioner Rusell
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja