Former heroine Kasthuri, who had once been a glam queen and had later played Kamal Hassan's sister in Shankar's Indian, is known for her sexy item numbers in movies like Tamizh Padam. Besides also for her bold tweets on Twitter regarding various social issues, and getting embroiled in controversies. Now, the actress has raised a question as to why Rajinikanth does not give his opinion on an issue the whole state discusses.
Recently in a flight from Chennai to Thoothukudi, Tamilisai Soundararajan had travelled and a passenger named Sofia had shouted slogans. Fascist BJP govt down, following which Tamilisai got into an argument and ultimately got Sofia arrested. Following this there were widespread protests against the arrest. Yesterday in connection to Gutkha scam, raids were conducted in residences of Minister Vijayabhaskar, DGP Rajendra, former commissioner George and many others. When Superstar Rajinikanth was recently asked by the press on these issues, he had refused to comment on them.
This irresponsible answer of Rajini
who is soon starting his own political party has given a shocker to many, and
actress Kasthuri took it to twitter to question why Superstar is not willing to
voice out for something the whole state speaks about, adding that keeping quiet
when a mistake happens around us is also a mistake.
PMK ropes in an actor! A significant event has happened in the history of Pattali Makkal katchi party, and it is that the party has given an important role to actor Ranjith. Doctor Ramadoss, the leader of PMK has been a leader who fights for the rights of farmers, fights for the language, and with huge experience in politics, had also been conferred the doctorate.
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height