Former heroine Kasthuri, who had once been a glam queen and had later played Kamal Hassan's sister in Shankar's Indian, is known for her sexy item numbers in movies like Tamizh Padam. Besides also for her bold tweets on Twitter regarding various social issues, and getting embroiled in controversies. Now, the actress has raised a question as to why Rajinikanth does not give his opinion on an issue the whole state discusses.
Recently in a flight from Chennai to Thoothukudi, Tamilisai Soundararajan had travelled and a passenger named Sofia had shouted slogans. Fascist BJP govt down, following which Tamilisai got into an argument and ultimately got Sofia arrested. Following this there were widespread protests against the arrest. Yesterday in connection to Gutkha scam, raids were conducted in residences of Minister Vijayabhaskar, DGP Rajendra, former commissioner George and many others. When Superstar Rajinikanth was recently asked by the press on these issues, he had refused to comment on them.
This irresponsible answer of Rajini
who is soon starting his own political party has given a shocker to many, and
actress Kasthuri took it to twitter to question why Superstar is not willing to
voice out for something the whole state speaks about, adding that keeping quiet
when a mistake happens around us is also a mistake.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open