Just as the creation of Ganesha has different stories, there are numerous stories revolving around the initiation and the way in which the festival is celebrated. But, when it comes to food, it's always universal. Lord Ganesha's favorite food is Laddoo and now we bring easy steps to cook it.
1. Take mawa in a non-stick pan and stir it
2. Remove it and take it in a bowl. Let it cool
3. Then add coconut powder and sugar. Mix it with your fingers
4. Add fruits or nuts and mix it well. If it looks dry, add a little of the milk to make it semi-dry.
5. Grease your palm with ghee and shape ladoos.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'