Just as the creation of Ganesha has different stories, there are numerous stories revolving around the initiation and the way in which the festival is celebrated. But, when it comes to food, it's always universal. Lord Ganesha's favorite food is Laddoo and now we bring easy steps to cook it.
1. Take mawa in a non-stick pan and stir it
2. Remove it and take it in a bowl. Let it cool
3. Then add coconut powder and sugar. Mix it with your fingers
4. Add fruits or nuts and mix it well. If it looks dry, add a little of the milk to make it semi-dry.
5. Grease your palm with ghee and shape ladoos.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post