Former central minister and former member of DMK party, MK Alagiri, the son of late DMK supreme Kalaignar M Karunanidhi has said that he is going to be the real challenge for DMK from now. The newly elected DMK party president MK Stalin has been hesitant to reinstate Alagiri into DMK. This has saddened Alagiri camp, and he had conducted a march on September 5, in Chennai.
This march was not attended by DMK cadre or Stalin followers and with low turnout has further turned out to be a big upset for Alagiri. Alagiri has said that RK Nagar loss was due to blind faith, and quoted an instance when a female candidate who opposed Jayalalitha had won 57000 votes.
However the same DMK which got 57k
votes against Jayalalitha could get only 24k votes against TTV Dinakaran.
Without me, DMK will still continue facing losses, and I will be the major
challenge for DMK, said the angered Alagiri.
Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage? As per report Telugu Rebel star Prabhas has carved a niche for himself with his impressive performance in countless films of his, including Mirchi, Baahubali and few others. Meanwhile speculation regarding Prabhas marriage has been doing the rounds since a long time. Presently his fans and audiences are desperately waiting to hear about his wedding. Furthermore some sources claim that Prabhas wedding will happen in 2019.
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!