Former central minister and former member of DMK party, MK Alagiri, the son of late DMK supreme Kalaignar M Karunanidhi has said that he is going to be the real challenge for DMK from now. The newly elected DMK party president MK Stalin has been hesitant to reinstate Alagiri into DMK. This has saddened Alagiri camp, and he had conducted a march on September 5, in Chennai.
This march was not attended by DMK cadre or Stalin followers and with low turnout has further turned out to be a big upset for Alagiri. Alagiri has said that RK Nagar loss was due to blind faith, and quoted an instance when a female candidate who opposed Jayalalitha had won 57000 votes.
However the same DMK which got 57k
votes against Jayalalitha could get only 24k votes against TTV Dinakaran.
Without me, DMK will still continue facing losses, and I will be the major
challenge for DMK, said the angered Alagiri.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue