Former central minister and former member of DMK party, MK Alagiri, the son of late DMK supreme Kalaignar M Karunanidhi has said that he is going to be the real challenge for DMK from now. The newly elected DMK party president MK Stalin has been hesitant to reinstate Alagiri into DMK. This has saddened Alagiri camp, and he had conducted a march on September 5, in Chennai.
This march was not attended by DMK cadre or Stalin followers and with low turnout has further turned out to be a big upset for Alagiri. Alagiri has said that RK Nagar loss was due to blind faith, and quoted an instance when a female candidate who opposed Jayalalitha had won 57000 votes.
However the same DMK which got 57k
votes against Jayalalitha could get only 24k votes against TTV Dinakaran.
Without me, DMK will still continue facing losses, and I will be the major
challenge for DMK, said the angered Alagiri.
10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing Beijing sources reported that around 10,000 people are expected to take part in a "Plant-Based Festival" in Beijing this weekend as many people in China are pursuing healthy, eco-friendly and trendy lifestyles and has prompted especially the younger generation, to go Vegan. Meanwhile when featuring
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment