Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Congress Committee vice president Abid Rasool Khan accused Telangana caretaker chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao of driving the state into bankruptcy. Meanwhile Khan alleged that this was the reason why KCR was cozying up to the BJP politically and the former chairman of AP Minorities commission said that from the time that the TRS assumed power, the state's finances had gradually declined leading it towards bankruptcy.
Furthermore after borrowing heavily, the Telangana govt under KCR had spent revenue indiscriminately glossing over the interests of the state. Hence this made KCR and the Telangana state dependent on the Centre for finances and as a result, KCR had to be subservient to PM Narendra Modi. Khan alleged “He also agrees to act on the PM's agenda and plan of action”.
Abid Rasool Khan appealed to the minorities, backward classes and secular
minded people to come together and defeat communal forces. Further according to
Khan, KCR had misled the Muslim community so far and donned the mask of a
secular leader. Khan said “By the number of tickets which were given to Muslim
candidates, KCR's real face was unmasked”.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar