Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump said he’s ready to impose tariffs on an additional $267 billion in Chinese goods on short notice, on top of a proposed $200 billion that his administration is putting the final touches on. Meanwhile the implementation of tariffs on $200 billion of products from China “will take place very soon depending on what happens,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One. “He hates to do this, but behind that there is another $267 billion ready to go on short notice if he wants.”
Furthermore US stocks erased gains after Trump’s remarks, with the S&P 500 Index falling by 0.3 percent to the lowest in two weeks by 1:26 p.m. in New York. Recently Trump tariffs threats, if he follows through, would more than cover the value of all goods the US buys from China, according to US government data from last year. Moreover the US imported $505 billion of Chinese products in 2017, Census Bureau figures show.
Moreover when levying duties on all Chinese purchases would hit and Hun
Quach, vice president of international trade for the Retail Industry Leaders
Association, said by phone “every aspect of our American lifestyle so the
clothes that we put on our back, the food that we eat, the cars that we drive,
the shoes that we wear”. Hence the Trump administration has already
slapped duties on $50 billion of Chinese exports since July, which spurred
immediate in-kind retaliation from Beijing.
Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties Hyderabad sources reported that no Muslim woman candidate has won the Assembly elections after 1957. Meanwhile only two Muslim woman candidates Shajahan Begum and Masooma Begum were elected from Shadnagar and Pathergatti constituencies. Accordingly Muslims in Telangana state are upset over the attitude of political parties in fielding Muslim candidates considering their population.
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!