Hyderabad sources stated that the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of the Cyberabad police said that it had busted a New Delhi registered multilevel marketing money circulation scheme that had duped 20 lakh victims from around the country to the tune of more than Rs 1,200 crore. Meanwhile the police the company was headed by Radhe Shyam, a Class VII drop-out. Accordingly police arrested Shyam, chief managing director of Future Maker Life Care Global Marketing Pvt Ltd, and his associate distributor Surender Singh and seized Rs 200 crore from them.
Furthermore the Future Maker is registered with the Registrar of Companies, New Delhi, and has its head office at Hissar, Haryana. Hence the scam came to light with a cheating case booked by the Kukatpally police which was later handed over to the EOW which took up the investigation.
Moreover the Cyberabad police commissioner V.C.
Sajjanar said the company had used a binary scheme, under which one person had
to enroll two persons, where each of these two persons had to enroll two others
and the chain continued. He said “They advertised in leading newspapers and
lured non-working class sector like housewives, unemployed youth and the
joining fee was Rs 2,500 and Rs 5,000 allotted for purchase of clothes and medicines”.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party