Hyderabad sources stated that the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of the Cyberabad police said that it had busted a New Delhi registered multilevel marketing money circulation scheme that had duped 20 lakh victims from around the country to the tune of more than Rs 1,200 crore. Meanwhile the police the company was headed by Radhe Shyam, a Class VII drop-out. Accordingly police arrested Shyam, chief managing director of Future Maker Life Care Global Marketing Pvt Ltd, and his associate distributor Surender Singh and seized Rs 200 crore from them.
Furthermore the Future Maker is registered with the Registrar of Companies, New Delhi, and has its head office at Hissar, Haryana. Hence the scam came to light with a cheating case booked by the Kukatpally police which was later handed over to the EOW which took up the investigation.
Moreover the Cyberabad police commissioner V.C.
Sajjanar said the company had used a binary scheme, under which one person had
to enroll two persons, where each of these two persons had to enroll two others
and the chain continued. He said “They advertised in leading newspapers and
lured non-working class sector like housewives, unemployed youth and the
joining fee was Rs 2,500 and Rs 5,000 allotted for purchase of clothes and medicines”.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India