A nationwide bandh has been observed in India opposing the rise in prices of petroleum and diesel. Due to this protest, many shops throughout the country will remain closed and most of the buses will not be plying.
Most of the opposition parties have
their support for the bandh and following this bandh called for by the Congress party against price rise of petrol and diesel has been conducted today. Ever since Narendra Modi lended lead government came to rule India the prices of petrol and diesel have been skyrocketing and people are facing extreme difficulties. Now the price of petrol is at 84.91 per litre and diesel is 79.68 per litre and in Mumbai petrol price is Highest, at 89.10 per litre. Today's bandh will be starting by 9 am and end by 3 pm. More than 40 parties have signed supported bandh and in Tamilnadu the bandh will be lead by DMK party.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day