A nationwide bandh has been observed in India opposing the rise in prices of petroleum and diesel. Due to this protest, many shops throughout the country will remain closed and most of the buses will not be plying.
Most of the opposition parties have
their support for the bandh and following this bandh called for by the Congress party against price rise of petrol and diesel has been conducted today. Ever since Narendra Modi lended lead government came to rule India the prices of petrol and diesel have been skyrocketing and people are facing extreme difficulties. Now the price of petrol is at 84.91 per litre and diesel is 79.68 per litre and in Mumbai petrol price is Highest, at 89.10 per litre. Today's bandh will be starting by 9 am and end by 3 pm. More than 40 parties have signed supported bandh and in Tamilnadu the bandh will be lead by DMK party.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers