A nationwide bandh has been observed in India opposing the rise in prices of petroleum and diesel. Due to this protest, many shops throughout the country will remain closed and most of the buses will not be plying.
Most of the opposition parties have
their support for the bandh and following this bandh called for by the Congress party against price rise of petrol and diesel has been conducted today. Ever since Narendra Modi lended lead government came to rule India the prices of petrol and diesel have been skyrocketing and people are facing extreme difficulties. Now the price of petrol is at 84.91 per litre and diesel is 79.68 per litre and in Mumbai petrol price is Highest, at 89.10 per litre. Today's bandh will be starting by 9 am and end by 3 pm. More than 40 parties have signed supported bandh and in Tamilnadu the bandh will be lead by DMK party.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam