According to sources followers of Swami Paripoornananda, the controversial religious figure are using Social Media platform to spread the word that the BJP national president Amit Shah will soon take a decision to hand over Party reigns in Telangana to the self declared 'Hindu' leader. As per report certain messages being floated on social media, Swami Paripoornananda, who returned to Hyderabad on Wednesday after the High Court cancelled the internment orders imposed by the Telangana police, will soon be made the Party chief in the State.
Meanwhile on the other hand, Paripoornananda, on returning conducted a huge rally with his followers, and said that he would turn Telangana into a 'saffron state', provoking the Hyderabad City Police to register a fresh case against the 'saffron robes clad leader'.
Furthermore the Sultan Bazar and Abids Police
registered complaint for deliberate attempt to provoke Hindus and incite
communal violence; and cases are also filed for disrupting traffic and
organizing a rally in the city without the permission of the Police department.
Moreover only time will say if there is any fact in the claims being made by
the over enthusiastic followers of Paripoornananda.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees