According to sources followers of Swami Paripoornananda, the controversial religious figure are using Social Media platform to spread the word that the BJP national president Amit Shah will soon take a decision to hand over Party reigns in Telangana to the self declared 'Hindu' leader. As per report certain messages being floated on social media, Swami Paripoornananda, who returned to Hyderabad on Wednesday after the High Court cancelled the internment orders imposed by the Telangana police, will soon be made the Party chief in the State.
Meanwhile on the other hand, Paripoornananda, on returning conducted a huge rally with his followers, and said that he would turn Telangana into a 'saffron state', provoking the Hyderabad City Police to register a fresh case against the 'saffron robes clad leader'.
Furthermore the Sultan Bazar and Abids Police
registered complaint for deliberate attempt to provoke Hindus and incite
communal violence; and cases are also filed for disrupting traffic and
organizing a rally in the city without the permission of the Police department.
Moreover only time will say if there is any fact in the claims being made by
the over enthusiastic followers of Paripoornananda.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code