According to sources followers of Swami Paripoornananda, the controversial religious figure are using Social Media platform to spread the word that the BJP national president Amit Shah will soon take a decision to hand over Party reigns in Telangana to the self declared 'Hindu' leader. As per report certain messages being floated on social media, Swami Paripoornananda, who returned to Hyderabad on Wednesday after the High Court cancelled the internment orders imposed by the Telangana police, will soon be made the Party chief in the State.
Meanwhile on the other hand, Paripoornananda, on returning conducted a huge rally with his followers, and said that he would turn Telangana into a 'saffron state', provoking the Hyderabad City Police to register a fresh case against the 'saffron robes clad leader'.
Furthermore the Sultan Bazar and Abids Police
registered complaint for deliberate attempt to provoke Hindus and incite
communal violence; and cases are also filed for disrupting traffic and
organizing a rally in the city without the permission of the Police department.
Moreover only time will say if there is any fact in the claims being made by
the over enthusiastic followers of Paripoornananda.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?