According to sources after hiding for long, Pawan Kalyan has finally came out of his Cocoon. Meanwhile after taking a long break from his Porata Yatra, Pawan is resting and spending quality time with family and he recently gone to an undisclosed place for his birthday like every year and just returned from his vacation.
Reports added he has finally shown his face to his party folks on Sunday where he has interacted with them and discussed the burning topics. Accordingly Pawan told to have asked the Janasena Party activists, party workers to peacefully support Bharat Bandh that was the call given by all the Opposition parties against the rising fuel prices. Moreover as there was a great pressure on Pawan from Communists, Pawan seems to have opted for this decision.
Further Pawan sought time on the early elections in Telangana and said to
be weighing various options on whether to contest in the polls or to support
anyone externally. Moreover it is learnt that Pawan is not very much keen on
fielding candidates in Telangana since the results of Telangana may affect his
party's prospects in Andhra Pradesh.
KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name According to sources TRS chief and CM KCR, who has filed his nomination on Wednesday at Gajwel RDO office, has declared his assets both movable and immovable assets. Meanwhile KCR declared that he has no own vehicle and further he stated that he owns assets worth Rs 10.40 Crore and his wife Shobha has assets worth Rs 94.59 Lakh.
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!