After the rise of prices of Petrol and diesel, Tamilnadu also witnessed full-fledged bandh. Though there was not much impact created by the Bharath Bandh at several places, the opposition parties were involved in staging protests at various places of the state. Many parties including DMK, Congress and leftwing parties participated in the strike, and despite that, it did not create much impact in the state.
However at several places of the state, widespread impacts were seen, as many commercial trading organizations did not function today, and factories were closed, and at the same time, government buses were functioning like usual. Traders association had participated in the bandh full fledged, and an approximate count of 65 lakh shops did not work yesterday.
However government offices and other
offices related to public sector departments functioned normally. Government
had passed orders to run buses with police protection. Lorries and autos were
not running as well, and this had created considerable impact in Chennai.
Fishermen also participated in this Bharath Bandh.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections