After the rise of prices of Petrol and diesel, Tamilnadu also witnessed full-fledged bandh. Though there was not much impact created by the Bharath Bandh at several places, the opposition parties were involved in staging protests at various places of the state. Many parties including DMK, Congress and leftwing parties participated in the strike, and despite that, it did not create much impact in the state.
However at several places of the state, widespread impacts were seen, as many commercial trading organizations did not function today, and factories were closed, and at the same time, government buses were functioning like usual. Traders association had participated in the bandh full fledged, and an approximate count of 65 lakh shops did not work yesterday.
However government offices and other
offices related to public sector departments functioned normally. Government
had passed orders to run buses with police protection. Lorries and autos were
not running as well, and this had created considerable impact in Chennai.
Fishermen also participated in this Bharath Bandh.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees