Chennai sources made a statement that the ruling AIADMK is launching its own TV channel and has named it after its late supreme, Jayalalitha called 'News J', the channel will be on air on October 19. As per report it was stated that the grand launch of its logo and social media sites is happening here on Wednesday with Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami and Deputy CM O Panneerselvam leading the array of party leaders on the dais at Kalaivanar Arangam.
Meanwhile the state law minister C V Shanmugam's brother Radhakrishnan is the managing director of 'News J', power minister Thangamani's son-in-law Dinesh is the joint managing director. Accordingly Sun TV fame Saxena as the CEO will lend his long professional expertise to the new channel to take on the challenge from the skies.
Sources said 'News J' will meet the ruling party's
dire need for taking its campaigns to the people and prepare for the 2019
Parliament poll. Furthermore the AIADMK lost its mouthpiece Jaya TV to the
rival faction led by Sasikala after the demise of Jayalalitha.
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!