Chennai sources made a statement that the ruling AIADMK is launching its own TV channel and has named it after its late supreme, Jayalalitha called 'News J', the channel will be on air on October 19. As per report it was stated that the grand launch of its logo and social media sites is happening here on Wednesday with Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami and Deputy CM O Panneerselvam leading the array of party leaders on the dais at Kalaivanar Arangam.
Meanwhile the state law minister C V Shanmugam's brother Radhakrishnan is the managing director of 'News J', power minister Thangamani's son-in-law Dinesh is the joint managing director. Accordingly Sun TV fame Saxena as the CEO will lend his long professional expertise to the new channel to take on the challenge from the skies.
Sources said 'News J' will meet the ruling party's
dire need for taking its campaigns to the people and prepare for the 2019
Parliament poll. Furthermore the AIADMK lost its mouthpiece Jaya TV to the
rival faction led by Sasikala after the demise of Jayalalitha.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open