Minister Velumani has challenged MK Stalin, the DMK Chief, asking him, if he can prove the corruption charges leveled against him by Stalin, and added that if he proves the corruption charges, he will resign his minister post as well as quit politics, but will Stalin resign from his DMK chief post if he could not prove the corruption charges.
For the implementation of the 100 day employment scheme in 2017-18 financial year, the Tamilnadu government had been conferred national award. Minister Velumani had received the award on behalf of the TN government today in a function organized by Central government at Delhi.
He said during a press interaction
that TN Government had been given 6 awards, and in such a scenario, the DMK has
been trying to stop the rule, by accusing them, and said that he will quit
politics if the DMK lead by Stalin was able to prove corruption and challenged
Stalin to quit if he could not.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai