Minister Velumani has challenged MK Stalin, the DMK Chief, asking him, if he can prove the corruption charges leveled against him by Stalin, and added that if he proves the corruption charges, he will resign his minister post as well as quit politics, but will Stalin resign from his DMK chief post if he could not prove the corruption charges.
For the implementation of the 100 day employment scheme in 2017-18 financial year, the Tamilnadu government had been conferred national award. Minister Velumani had received the award on behalf of the TN government today in a function organized by Central government at Delhi.
He said during a press interaction
that TN Government had been given 6 awards, and in such a scenario, the DMK has
been trying to stop the rule, by accusing them, and said that he will quit
politics if the DMK lead by Stalin was able to prove corruption and challenged
Stalin to quit if he could not.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018