New Delhi sources stated that Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate a statue of Sardar Patel, described by the Gujarat government as the world's tallest, on the birth anniversary of India's first home minister on October 31. Meanwhile when talking to reporters on the sidelines of the BJP's national executive meeting, he said the statue with a height of 182 metres will be a symbol of the country's unity and integrity.
Furthermore it has been called as statue of unity by the Gujarat government. Moreover Vijay Rupani said the BJP had collected iron, soil and water from across the country to use them to build the "Statue of Unity" in the state, a decision announced by PM Modi in 2013 when he was its chief minister. Furthermore in an apparent reference to the issue of Naxalism following the arrest of some activists for allegedly collaborating with Left ultras, Vijay Rupani said the statue will highlight Sardar Patel's works for the country's unity at a time when a few people are working to break it.
Further when PM Modi had made an announcement that
his government would build the world's tallest statue to commemorate Patel, opposition
parties had termed it as "empty talk" but it has now been raised with
world class facilities. Hence he said while the Congress had sidelined Sardar
Patel, PM Modi has brought him and his works in front of the world.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm