New Delhi sources stated that Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate a statue of Sardar Patel, described by the Gujarat government as the world's tallest, on the birth anniversary of India's first home minister on October 31. Meanwhile when talking to reporters on the sidelines of the BJP's national executive meeting, he said the statue with a height of 182 metres will be a symbol of the country's unity and integrity.
Furthermore it has been called as statue of unity by the Gujarat government. Moreover Vijay Rupani said the BJP had collected iron, soil and water from across the country to use them to build the "Statue of Unity" in the state, a decision announced by PM Modi in 2013 when he was its chief minister. Furthermore in an apparent reference to the issue of Naxalism following the arrest of some activists for allegedly collaborating with Left ultras, Vijay Rupani said the statue will highlight Sardar Patel's works for the country's unity at a time when a few people are working to break it.
Further when PM Modi had made an announcement that
his government would build the world's tallest statue to commemorate Patel, opposition
parties had termed it as "empty talk" but it has now been raised with
world class facilities. Hence he said while the Congress had sidelined Sardar
Patel, PM Modi has brought him and his works in front of the world.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes