New Delhi sources stated that Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate a statue of Sardar Patel, described by the Gujarat government as the world's tallest, on the birth anniversary of India's first home minister on October 31. Meanwhile when talking to reporters on the sidelines of the BJP's national executive meeting, he said the statue with a height of 182 metres will be a symbol of the country's unity and integrity.
Furthermore it has been called as statue of unity by the Gujarat government. Moreover Vijay Rupani said the BJP had collected iron, soil and water from across the country to use them to build the "Statue of Unity" in the state, a decision announced by PM Modi in 2013 when he was its chief minister. Furthermore in an apparent reference to the issue of Naxalism following the arrest of some activists for allegedly collaborating with Left ultras, Vijay Rupani said the statue will highlight Sardar Patel's works for the country's unity at a time when a few people are working to break it.
Further when PM Modi had made an announcement that
his government would build the world's tallest statue to commemorate Patel, opposition
parties had termed it as "empty talk" but it has now been raised with
world class facilities. Hence he said while the Congress had sidelined Sardar
Patel, PM Modi has brought him and his works in front of the world.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open